Today Scott and I have been waiting by the phone. We went into the city this morning to get my bloods done and now we are waiting for the green light from the specialist.
If he gives us the go ahead today we will be starting our very first injection.
Our fingers are crossed that we can start.
We are ready for this roller coaster ride.